The Nigerian Army has on Wednesday, announced the commencement of the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Naija News understands that the Acting Military Secretary (Army), Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano made the announcement in a statement on Wednesday.
CRUSH 2019 OAU Post UTME, OAU Pre-Degree And OAU JUPEB @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Call; 08038644328 or Click Here For Details
The statement noted that applicants are to do only one registration.
“This exercise closes on 28th September 2019. Application commences today 14th August 2019. Any application prior to this date is void”, the statement added.
Below are the procedures for applying as obtained by Naija News;
– Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
– Read the qualification criteria.
– From the home page, select DSSC application.
– On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
– Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
– Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
– Passport photograph.
– Educational certificates.
– Evidence of membership of any professional body.
– Certificate of state of origin.
– Birth certificate or age declaration.
– Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application.
– The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
The statement added that successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during the interview.