Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has changed the time of his proposed broadcast to ‘Biafrans’ following the announcement that President Muhammadu Buhari would be addressing Nigerians by 7 pm on Sunday.
Mr Kanu, in a tweet, said he had planned to address his followers at the same time.
He then shifted his broadcast by one hour, asking the public to join him via Facebook among other means.
He said: “Due to the diversionary tactics of Aso Rock Cabal to do a live broadcast the same time I planned my address to Biafrans, note the time change tonight…”
Buhari will address the country over the coronavirus for the first time in a live broadcast.
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Schools Remain Shut, Curfew Reduced, All The Latest Updates From PTF
- With Masks And Thermometers Bilbao’s Guggenheim Welcomes Back Visitors
- Hope Rises As FG Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings
- Obaseki Meets Buhari In Aso Rock
The president had come under criticism for his failure to address citizens on the ravaging virus.
Categories: Latest News