It is mandatory for Akahi News to give you latest information on Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU 2020 post UTME as well as 2020 Direct Entry OAU admission screening forms which will be made available as from 19th of July, 2019.
OAU 2020 Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Details
The ever conscious Authority and Management of the Prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Ile-Ife has brought out notice to intimate 2020/2021 OAU interested applicants that candidates who scored 200 marks and above are qualified for OAU 2020/2021 Post-UTME. OAU Direct Entry candidates are not left out during this admission process. For 2020/2021 academic session, OAU admission screening exercise will angrily commence from
July 19th, 2019.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU POst UTME/DE Screening.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME andscored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from
19th July, 2019. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Price Of 2020/2021 OAU Post UTME Admission Form
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OAU Approved Post UTME Tutorial Centre
- NCF Wants Environmental Considerations Factored Into Post COVID-19 Recovery Plans
- Elections: INEC To Implement Measures To Mitigate COVID-19 Impact – Yakubu
- Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason
- EPL: Berbatov tells Ighalo to fight for permanent contract at Man Utd
- Kai!! Victor Okpala has been called-out for allegedly demanding sex for movie roles (photos)
OAU 2020/2021 Post JAMB Advert As Published On School Portal