Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin ,Oluwarotimi Akeredolu Aketi SAN, has returned to Akure, the state capital at the moment, Friday November 8, 2019 amidst pomp and pegantry.
The visibly completely satisfied people of the state trooped out enmass to welcome their governor who has been attending to some official assignments in Abuja, FCT, for some weeks.
Whereas in Abuja, Governor Akeredolu obtained an award of the African revolutionary governor of the 12 months.
- Abia North youths want Orji Kalu’s seat declared vacant, give reason
- COVID-19: NCDC Activates Additional 2 Labs, Bringing Total To 28
- ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot director Paul Feig says female-led film was hindered by ‘anti-Hillary motion’
- Bolsonaro Brought In His Generals To Fight Coronavirus. Brazil Is Losing The Battle
- Housewife in police net for allegedly stabbing husband to death
He additionally witnessed the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with medicus Worldwide, Germany. The Governor additionally attended the Nigeria Governors’ Discussion board assembly and hosted the Southwest Governors’ Discussion board assembly on the state Lodge, Asokoro Abuja.Arakunrin Akeredolu additionally attended the month-to-month Nationwide Financial Council Assembly, met with the brand new nation director of the world financial institution, obtained the Nationwide Chief of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and a few members of the Nationwide Working Committee of the APC.