Mr. Mike Edeh Ogbu is a Nigeria educationist who have been involved in so many academicals projects across the west African states.
He is a teacher, lecturer, author, writer and a facilitator. Mr. Mike was born on 9th March, 1973 and happily married with kids.
In most of his careers and professional accomplishments, Mike has created a unique niche where his focus is targeted into building a young generation which is ICT oriented and also providing educational knowledge to a vast majority. To him the process of coaching someone is a continuous progress for one to achieve their dreams.
Mr. Mike has been known to be relentless in the pursuit of academic credentials. He attended Baptist primary school, where he progressed to Mt. St. Michael secondary school Aliade. He continued further into his technical knowledge and further learning progress at Kaduna Polytechnic, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, College of Education-Azare and Bayoro University Kano state. All this journey in achieving academic pursuit by Mr. Mike Ogbu was excellent as he stands distinctively tall among his peers in project research, course works and performance analysis by his supervisor.
Mr. Mike Ogbu has been involved in training and working for;
- Correctional prison staff college, Kaduna state.
- Innovation Institute of technology, Kaduna.
- People living with HIV/Aids.
- Crystal life preparatory school, Kaduna.
- CBT training for selected secondary school.
He has also served as a consultant to WAEC, Universities and several educational bodies across the west African state.
His technical capabilities cannot be left out is he has done networking and computer laboratory configuration services for:
- Yahaya Hamza institute of technology, Kaduna.
- Innovation institution of technology Kaduna.
- El-Bada IT consult, Kaduna.
Mr. Ogbu has authored, supervised and published books and articles for educational purposes which cut across different level from the primary to the tertiary such as:
- Basic Computer Studies For Primary School.
- Basic Computer Studies For Junior Secondary School.
- Basic Approach To Computer Studies Practical For Secondary School.
- Introduction To Computer With Explanatory Note.
- Amplified Database Fundaments For Tertiary Institutions.
- Exclusive TCRN computer-based test for PQE.
- Instruction materials effective learning.
Mr. Mike Ogbu offers open services to the general public which cut across general computer education such as:
- Educational Services
- Authoring and Publishing
- Human Capacity development
- Workshop and Seminar Presentation
- Educational Research and Development (ER&D)
- Software, Hardware Maintenance and Network Operations Management.
In his leisure time he is in activities such as: Travelling, Computing, Research and Jogging
Here are some of the quotes by Mr. Mike ogbu;
“Shut the door of relationships gently, you may need to use it tomorrow”
“Obedience which is not voluntary is disobedience”
“There is no friend as loyal as a book”
“Quantity education is the wheel of progress”
“The sky is too large for two birds to collide”
To reach-out to Mr Mike Ogbu, Phone-No: +234-7067891380 , Email: email@example.com