PTI 2019/2020 Certificate Programme: Form, Requirement, Cost & Closing Date.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) is currently selling application forms for induction into its endorsement programs for the 2019/2020 scholarly session. Peruse how to do the 2019 PTI online authentication below.
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the under-mentioned Certificate Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
PTI Certificate Programmes.
The following Certificate programmes are available
- General Welding Certificate
- Commercial Diving Certificate (classes I and II)
How to Apply for Admission into PTI Certificate Programmes.
Candidates applying for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Prospective candidates should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Go to http://portal.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantsSignOn.aspx.
- Fill in the On-line “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N10, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL WELDING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME: The entrance examination for General Welding Certificate programme will hold on Saturday, June 29TH, 2019 at Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta
COMMERCIAL DIVING CERTIFICATE INTERVIEW COMMERCIAL: Diving Certificate interview will hold from 12th – 16th August, 2019, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State.
CLOSING DATE: Online application for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes closes on 31st May, 2019.
LATE APPLICATION: Late on-line sales of General Welding and Commercial Diving admission forms commences from 1st JUNE, 2019 and ends on 20th June, 2019 at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000.00) per form.
2. Host your Apps, Quickbooks on CLOUD SERVER - Call McSea Rep - 08066519411