Nigerians are still in shock after Davido announced that the mother of his son, Chioma tested positive for the coronavirus. Many are yet to fully come in terms with the fact that she actually tested positive and would have to be separated from her son. Thousands of Nigerians have taken to social media to reach out to the couple and Naira Marley and Rema have done the same to wish the beautiful chef a speedy recovery.
Rema took to Twitter to share a picture of the couple with the caption “Sending our prayers Queen “ while the “Soapy Singer” took to his Instagram page to share a picture of Chioma with the caption “We pray for fast recovery”
See the post below:
Sending our prayers Queen ???? pic.twitter.com/kAaVPUjI4a
— REMA (@heisrema) March 28, 2020
- Pope Francis assures Americans and US Bishops of his prayer during unrest
- Declare Rape National Crisis, Amnesty Tells Buhari
- I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 – Olusegun Bamgbose
- China Eases Flight Curbs After United States Targets Its Carriers
- Mexico Surpasses U.S. Coronavirus Every day Passings, Establishes Precedents
The post Rema & Naira Marley Pray For Chioma’s Speedy Recovery After She Tested Positive For The Coronavirus appeared first on tooXclusive.