Juventus star and five times Ballon d’Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo has splashed £8.5million (N3.8 billion) on a limited edition Bugatti – of which only 10 have ever been made.
Although the Juventus superstar is currently on lockdown in his native Madeira, he is believed to have ordered the luxury Bugatti Centodieci, reports Bild.
Recall that he already has Bugatti Chiron and a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse as part of his huge collection. However, the Bugatti Centodieci comes with some incredible and specifications.
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Nigeria confirms 416 new covid-19 cases, total now 10,578
- 100-Year-Old Woman Beats Coronavirus
- [BREAKING] COVID-19: Nigeria’s Total Cases Hit 10,578 As FG Reduces Curfew
- Attorney General Barr spotted observing protests outside White House
- BREAKING: Nigeria records 416 new cases of COVID-19 as FG directs restrictive opening of worship centres
The Centodieci is 44 pounds lighter than the Bugatti Chiron, and has a 8,000 cc (8.0 L; 488.2 cu in) quad-turbocharged W16 engine, rated at 1,177 kW (1,600 PS; 1,578 hp) at 7,000 rpm.