South Africa’s Deputy President, David Mabuza, on Tuesday reiterated his country’s commitment to pushing South Sudan’s rival parties toward resolving deadlock over contentious issues, particularly the number of the states and boundaries, Concise News reports.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Miss Freedom Nigeria Unveils House Of Assembly Edition 2020
- Federal College: Ebonyi community alerts Senate, issues strong warning to Senator Egwu
- PHOTOS: Tragedy as Delta Poly ASUP chairman dies in ghastly motor accident
- Trump Says Wants Full Afghanistan Pullout But Hasn’t Set Target Date
- Seafood industry braces up for post-COVID blue economies
The post South Africa’s Parliament Pledges Support For South Sudan’s Peace Process appeared first on Concise News.