Syria’s Ministry of Health reported on Saturday 11 new coronavirus cases, rising to 70 afflicted, 37 recoveries and four deaths.
Recent cases, according to official information, were registered in Syrian citizens from Kuwait and not due to local spreading events.
During the past two weeks, 13 flights transported 2,270 nationals arriving in Syria from nine countries, all have spent a fortnight in quarantine.
The first case was detected in the country on March 22, taking preventive measures such as the closing of borders, suspension of classes at all levels of education and a daily curfew from 7:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
So far, 14 hospitals are enabled across the nation to treat Covid-19 cases.
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Transfer News And Rumours:- Man Utd Ready To Swoop For Havertz And Sancho
- [Music] Korra Obidi – Drop
- Police arrest AEDC official for impregnating underage girl and dumping their baby at unknown place
- Ndidi Happy To Reunite With Leicester City Teammates After Coronavirus Lockdown
- Stop beating around the bush on restructuring – Prof. Yadudu tells Adebanjo, Nwodo, others