Salary of new Arsenal signing, Thomas Partey, has been revealed.
Partey joined Arsenal on transfer deadline day (Monday) from Atletico Madrid.
However, the Mirror is now reporting that Partey will earn £260,000-per-week salary at Emirates, making him the second-highest-paid player at the North London club after Mesut Ozil, who earns a whooping £350,000-per-week despite being out of favour under manager, Mikel Arteta.
The Ghanaian international will earn £13.5m-per-year at Arsenal.
Here are top ten highest-paid players at Arsenal:
10. Nicolas Pepe – £100,000-per-week
9. Bernd Leno – £100,000-per-week
8. Sead Kolasniac – £100,000-per-week
7. David Luiz – £100,962-per-week
6. Hector Bellerin – £110,000-per-week
5. Alexandre Lacazette – £182,063-per-week
4. Willian – £192,308-per-week
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – £250,000-per-week
2. Thomas Partey – £260,000-per-week
1. Mesut Ozil – £350,000-per-week