EFCC has on Tuesday being May 14, 2019, verified the conviction of alleged two purportedly illicit gold sellers, Bukar Zarami Mandara, Managing Director of a recognized Bukar Mandara LTD, along with Kar Nap Wuyep before impartial Justice Muslim S. Hassan of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos.
The convicts close by an organization, Bukar Mandara Zarami Limited, were re-summoned today on an altered two – check charge verging on ownership of 35.58 kilograms of Gold Bars enclosed by six packs without proper grant.
Tally one peruses: “That you, Bukar Mandara Zarami, approximately the ninth day of November, 2018 in Nigeria, inside the locale of this Honorable Court, managed in 35.58 kilograms of gold bars enclosed by six sacks without suitable license; and you, subsequently, dedicated an offense as opposed to and culpable under Section 134(c) of the Nigerian Mineral and Mining Act, 2007.”
“Check two peruses: “That you, “Kar Nap Fenan Wuyep, approximately the 22nd day of May, 2018 in Nigeria, inside the purview of this Honorable Court , without experiencing any monetary establishment, acknowledged money installment of the whole of $19,440(Nineteen Thousand , Four Hundred and Forty United States Dollars), from one Bakkkuk Steven Goyol, which total surpassed the sum approved by the Law; and, you therefore dedicated an offense in opposition to Section 1)(a), Section 16(1) (d) of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act 2011 as Amended and culpable under Section 16(2)(b) of a similar Act.”
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Music industry holding ‘Black Out Tuesday’ in response to George Floyd’s death
- Cole Sprouse says he was detained while protesting: ‘This is ABSOLUTELY not a narrative about me’
- Early-morning wakeup call turns out to be 2 alligators fighting outside Florida home: report
- CNN’s Don Lemon says ‘we are teetering on a dictatorship’ following Trump’s George Floyd address
- COVID-19: Kaduna to visit 29,771 households
The litigants conceded to the charge favored against them. In perspective on their supplication, the indictment counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo, looked for the leave of the court to audit the actualities of the case. Oyedepo educated the court that the primary respondent, Zarami, was captured at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos on November 11, 2018 with 35.58 kilograms of Gold Bars enclosed by six sacks.
Categories: Latest News