An Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday requested that two companions: Samson Shittu, 25, and Ramoni Animashaun, 24, who were blamed for assaulting a 21-year-elderly person, be remanded in Kirikiri Prison.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Shittu, a vulcaniser, lives at No. 26, Oluyeye St., Mafoluku, Oshodi, while Animashaun lives at No.7, Osundeyi St., Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos.
The Prosecution Counsel, Insp. Christopher John, told the court that the respondents submitted the offense on April 26, at Osundeyi St., Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos.
John said that the respondents and others, everywhere, planned and unlawfully assaulted a 21-year-elderly person.
He said the offense contradicted the arrangements of segments 411, 260 and 2616 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
The Chief Magistrate, P.E. Nwaka, did not take the request of the respondents as he requested that the case document be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions for legitimate exhortation.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Kano: Ganduje’s govt loses as Police finally unseals rice company
- Edo APC Crisis Not In PDP Interest, Says Aziegbemi
- Nursing scholar runs 100 miles to boost cash for coronavirus reduction
- Ajimobi Congratulates Soun At 94
- COVID-19: Nigerian govt approves three drugs for further research
Nwaka then dismissed the case until June 13 for notice.
Categories: Latest News