66. Why should Dixon be evasive in answering the question? (A) indirect (B)
direct (C) guessing (D) sure.
67. John and Ahmed’s ideas were speculative (A) stipulative (B) superlative (C) C
factual (D) attractive.
68. Henry was admitted to the hospital with profuse bleeding. (A) much (B) little B
(C) internal (D) continuous
69. Many people regard him as prolific. (A) diplomatic (B) productive (C) C
unproductive (D) unacademic.
70. Our success is paramount in his mind. (A) unimportant (B) important (C) A
certain (D) uncertain.