71. In all, I consider the behaviour unpalatable. (A) unacceptable (B) offensive (C)
acceptable (D) inoffensive.
72. Her action will certainly exacerbate the situation. (A) ameliorate (B) worsen A
(C) aggravate (D) clarify.
73. Is he really behaving oddly ? (A) abnormally (B) normally (C) evenly (D) D
74. He always approaches issues optimistically. (A) realistically (B) pessimistically B
(C) carelessly (D) unrealistically.
75. Her health deteriorated rapidly. (A) worsened (B) improved (C) stagnated (D) B
76. Which of the following sentences is correct?
(A) One should mind his business. (B) One should mind one’s business (C) One B
should mind her business.
77. (A) This case is between you and I. (B) This case is between you and me. (C) B
This case is between the two both of us.
78. (A) With them around, we have a great problem on our hands. (B) With them A
around, we have a great problem on our hand. (C) With them around, we
have a great problem on hand.
79. (A) The dog wagged it’s tail. (B) The dog wagged its tail. (C) The dog wagged B
80.(A) A ten year old boy is missing. (B) A ten-year-old boy is missing. (C) A ten year-old boy is missing. B