UNIBEN management has released UNIBEN 2019/2020 Post-UTME admission screening form which cost #2,000 and the cut-off for Jambites is pegged as 200 marks.
UNIBEN 2019 Post-UTME Registration Details
This is to inform candidates who chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above that the UNIBEN Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is on. The screening exercise will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The price of the form is N2,000. The deadline for application is 29th July. See more details below.
UNIBEN Screening Date and Other Details
CRUSH 2019 OAU Post UTME, OAU Pre-Degree And OAU JUPEB @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Call; 08038644328 or Click Here For Details
The screening exercise will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 . Candidates are advised to get the official UNIBEN Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN POST UTME ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
UNIBEN Post UTME APPLICATION METHOD
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July, 2019 and Midnight of 29th July, 2019
The procedure for the Admission Screening (Post UTME) Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES/FACULTY
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Closing Date:
Application website closes by midnight of 29th July, 2019 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 29th July, 2019). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.
Similar Headlines Across The Internet