These Biology Past Questions and Answers are very useful for ALL candidates preparing for School of Nursing Entrance Exam, JAMB, Post UTME, Pre-Degree, JUPEB, WAEC, NECO, GCE and other Institutes’ Entrance Examination. The Questions are sourced from JAMB UTME 1981 Biology Past Questions and uploaded by Akahi Tutors Rep. Call 08038644328
Biology Past Questions and Answers for School of Nursing, Pre-Degree, JUPEB, 1981 JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC, NECO
1. The correct figured sequence for the following labeled parts (stigma, ovary wall, embryo sac, integument and micropyle) is
- A. 12453
- B. 24135
- C. 21435
- D. 14325
- E. 31425
2. Which of the structure becomes the seed coat after fertilization?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
3. Which of the following is NOT true of wind-pollinated flowers?
- A. A large amount of pollen produced
- B. Light smooth pollen grains
- C. Small inconspicuous flowers
- D. Scented petals
- E. Large pendulous anther
4. Which of the following animals is cold blooded
- A. Cat
- B. Lizard
- C. Whale
- D. Bird
- E. Horse
5. What is the genetic ratio of a cross between homozygous tall plant and a homozygous dwarf plant?
- A. 0 tall : 4 short
- B. 3 tall : 1 short
- C. 2 short : 2 tall
- D. 1 tall : 1 short
- E. 4 tall : o short
1. C 2.C 3.D 4.B 5.E 6.A 7.C 8.B 9.D 10.C 11.E 12.B 13.D 14.B 15.B 16.B 17.A 18.E 19.D 20.B 21.C 22.E 23.B 24.A 25.C 26.C 27.D 28.D 29.A 30.A 31.C 32.D 33.B 34.C 35.E 36.D 37.D 38.B 39.E 40.C 41.C 42.A 43.B 44.A 45.B 46.B 47.A 48.D 49.A 50. D.