Manchester United defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka has made a double admission Liverpool fans will love.
The young right-back has been asked which Premier League player he most liked to swap shirts with – and he instantly admitted it is Reds winger Sadio Mane.
Wan-Bissaka, who made the £50m move to Old Trafford from Crystal Palace last summer, said: “Mane – I got his from last season.”
With the Premier League season currently suspended due to the coronavirus crisis, the 22-year-old has also explained how he wants the 2019/20 campaign to continue when it is safe to do so.
He added: “I want the season to continue – I am missing it already.
“For the teams that have done so well this year, I am sure they want to finish where they left off.”
Man United are in fifth position three points off the all-desired fourth-place Champions League qualification spot which is held by Chelsea.
With league leaders Liverpool in command of a 37-point lead over their North West rivals, hoping to secure the title with just two more wins.
- Click Here To Download QuickBooks Manual For Free
- Islamic group reacts to Bakare’s death
- Man Utd Fans React After Fernandes, Pogba Are Pictured Together
- Barcelona Internal Document ‘Leaked’ Giving Insight Into Club’s Transfer Plans
- Mourinho Provides Injury Update On Tottenham Stars
- Ondo 2020: APC Leaders Demand Direct Primary
Wan-Bissaka was speaking on behalf of #FootballUnited, a charity initiative set up by professional footballers to help key-workers and their families through the National Emergencies Trust.