Ahmed said this on Friday when she appeared on Channels TV.
“We are being hopeful that this COVID-19 pandemic will be limited in time.
“If it is an average of three months, we should be able to close the year with positive growth. But if it goes longer than six months, Nigeria will go into recession.”
Nigeria in a space of few hours recorded increase in number of positive cases of COVID-19 patients.
A total of 81 as at Friday night was confirmed by the National Center for Disease Control, NCDC
The global pandemic which broke out in Wuhan in December,2019 has killed over 25,000 people.
- Adeniyi Kayode, MC Wise: I Feel Very Happy Moderating Events In Front Of Governor, His Imperial Majesty
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Coronavirus: Nigeria yet to reach ‘peak’ of COVID-19 cases – Boss Mustapha
- Biafra: Biafra group attacks Nnamdi Kanu, Asari Dokubo
- Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases – PTF
- Jessica Ciencin Henriquez accuses ex Josh Lucas of cheating during COVID-19 pandemic
- Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo congratulates Regina Daniels on the birth of her baby
Categories: Latest News