The pandemic called coronavirus is spreading like wildfire.
We need to keep tabs on the latest information about it.If you have noticed the following symptoms: cough, fever or respiratory difficulty or any weakness, kindly follow these precautionary steps:-
(1) Firstly, isolate yourself from others
(2)Be careful to inform trusted friends and family that won’t make you panic
(3) If symptoms persist after isolation call the Lagos state ministry of health (LSMOH) – 08000corona, 09023169485, 08033565529, 08052817243, 08028971864, 08059758886, 080353876534) OR call the Nigeria Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) toll-free line: 080097000010 SMS: 08099555577/ WhatsApp 07087110839/ Mobile: 070367089705)Follow the directives of the ministry of health.
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- Day Of Fire Anger In Lagos
- Fmr. MN Congressman Jason Lewis calls for investigation into Democrats’ Floyd protest policy
- Regina Daniels flaunts her baby bump by showing off her dancing skills (Video)
- AFAN cautions members against adulterated fertilizers purchase
- College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta damaged, looted by protesters: report
P.S be careful coronavirus is real o prevention is better than cure when precautions fail let’s hold on to the cure our only hope.Always practice good hygiene.