“I have to enjoy playing football, no matter the place,” Mkhitaryan said. “In England, I no longer felt happy.
“I got a call from my agent and I wanted to come, because it was a great opportunity for me. I didn’t even have a discussion with my agent about money.
“Maybe I was not fitting so well in English football, so I think a change was good. The last month at Arsenal I was not happy, so that’s why I said it was better to come to Roma and to get happy and to get the pleasure from playing football again.”
Those are the words of Henrikh Mkhitaryan who has confirmed that he was no longer enjoying his playing days with Arsenal Football Club, which led to him joining Italian side Roma on loan.
- Mofe Duncan Celebrates Himself As He Clocks 37
- Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary
- Two Die In Botched Attempt To Rescue Armed Robbery Suspects In Police Cell
- OAP Toolz, Husband Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary
- COVID-19: We’ve Appeased The Gods For Back To Sender –Deity Priest
The expectation is that Mkhitaryan will eventually sign a permanent deal with Roma, but of course, that all depends on how successful he is throughout the remainder of the current campaign.