Two new countries/territories/areas from the Region of the Americas  have reported cases of COVID-19
The total global number of COVID-19 cases has surpassed 500 000.
Addressing the Extraordinary Summit on COVID-19, the WHO Director-General called on G20 leaders to fight, unite, and ignite against COVID-19.
WHO concluded the technical support mission to Egypt on 25 March 2020.
OpenWHO celebrates 1 million enrollments today. Seventy percentof the total enrollments are on COVID-19 resources, reflecting the critical role the platform is playing in supporting the response to the pandemic. On 25 March, anew course was launched describinghow to design and operate treatment centres for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Daily Mass Readings for Monday, 1st June, 2020 | For All Christians Esp. Catholics
- Meet Timothy Ogheneochuko Idodo, MC ONE TOUCH, The Pidgin Ambassador On Air
- COVID-19: Boss Mustapha rolls new plan as second phase of eased lockdown ends
- BBNaija Star, Gifty Powers Drags Musicians Who Keep Many Boys In Their Houses
- ‘Being Good Is Not A Crime’ – Yemi Alade Tells Nigerian Leaders
- Why Appeal Court Must Uphold Maryam Sanda’s Death Sentence: Police
- Man laments as Toyin Abraham and and her husband kiss deeply in his presence (Video)
The number of countries implementingadditional health measures that significantly interfere with international traffichas increased since the declaration of COVID-19 as a public health emergency of international concern.The United NationsWorld Tourism Organization launched a Crisis Committee to review the impact of the outbreak on the aviation, shipping and tourism sectorsand propose innovativesolutions for recovery.Greater detailcan be found in Subject in Focusoverleaf.