UNILORIN Post-UTME 2019 enrollment has angrily commenced. Check the cut-off marks, qualification, due date and other pertinent data for the 2019/2020 scholastic session as you peruse Akahi News reports.
UNILORIN 2019 general cut-off imprint is pegged as 180, though, a few courses requires scores higher than 180.
CRUSH 2019 OAU Post UTME, OAU Pre-Degree And OAU JUPEB @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Call; 08038644328 or Click Here For Details
Registration Period is from 25th June to twentieth July, 2019. Full subtleties underneath;
UNILORIN Post-UTME Screening Details
The Screening will be PC based test. Competitors will be permitted to pick their screening Centers during the enrollment procedure. You require the UNILORIN Official Post-UTME Past inquiries for sufficient arrangement for the screening.
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening application frames for the 2019/2020 scholastic session are out . UNILORIN post UTME form is currently accessible for buy on the web. Just applicants who settled on the college their first decision in the last UTME and had the required cut-off sign of 180 or more are qualified to apply on the web.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately.
- Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Pre- Admission Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019
UNILORIN Method Of Application
Candidates are to visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
Make Payment For UNILORIN 2019 Post UTME and Direct Entry
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Click on Next Step.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
Below is UNILORIN 2019 Approved Cut-Off Mark For Various Departments
1 B. Aquaculture and Fisheries 180
2 B.Agric 200
3 B.Sc. Food Science 200
4 B.Sc. Home Economics 180
5 B. Forestry and Wildlife 180
6 B.A. Arabic 180
7 B.A. English 210
8 B.A. French 180
9 B.A. History and International Studies 210
10 B.A. Linguistics 190
11 B.A. Yoruba 180
12 B.A. Hausa 180
13 B.A. Igbo 180
14 B.A. Performing Arts 190
15 B.A. Christian Studies 180
16 B.A. Islamic Studies 180
17 B.A. Comparative Religious Studies 180
18 B.Pharmacy 250
19 B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies 180
20 B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics 180
21 B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography 180
22 B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies 180
23 B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology 180
24 B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science 180
25 B.Sc. (Ed.) Technology Education 180
26 B.Sc.(Ed.) Health Education 180
27 B.Ed. Primary Education Studies 180
28 B. Ed Adult Education Studies 180
29 B.Ed. Counsellor Education 180
30 B.Ed. Educational Management 180
31 B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education 180
32 B.Sc.(Ed.) Human Kinetics 180
33 B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology 180
34 B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry 180
35 B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics 180
36 B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics 180
37 B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture 180
38 B.A. (Ed.) Arabic 180
39 B.A. (Ed.) Christian Studies 180
40 B.A. (Ed.) English 190
41 B.A. (Ed.) French 180
42 B.A. (Ed.) History 180
43 B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies 180
44 B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba 180
45 B.Eng. Water Resources and Environmental Engineering 200
46 B.Eng. Computer Engineering 240
47 B.Eng. Food Engineering 200
48 B.Eng. Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering 190
49 B.Eng. Civil Engineering 230
50 B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering 230
51 B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering 240
52 B.Eng. Chemical Engineering 220
53 B.Eng. Metallurgical Engineering 200
54 B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering 200
55 B.Sc. Architecture 220
56 B.Sc. Estate Management 180
57 B.Sc. Quantity Surveying 220
58 B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-informatics 180
59 B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning 180
60 DVM (Veterinary Medicine) 200
61 LL.B. Common Law 260
62 LL.B. Common & Islamic Law 230
63 B.Sc. Anatomy 220
64 B.Sc. Physiology 220
— B.Sc. Physiotherapy 230
65 MB;BS 260
66 B. Nursing Science 230
67 B.Sc. Computer Science 220
68 B.Sc. Mass Communication 240
69 B.Sc. Information and Communication Science 190
70 B.Sc. Library and Information Science 180
71 B.Sc. Telecommunication Science 200
72 Doctor of Optometry 220
73 B.Sc. Biochemistry 220
74 B.Sc. Microbiology 220
75 B.Sc. Plant Biology 180
76 B.Sc. Zoology 180
77 B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry 200
78 B.Sc. Applied Geophysics 180
79 B.Sc. Chemistry 180
80 B.Sc. Physics 180
81 B.Sc. Geology & Mineral Science 200
82 B.Sc. Mathematics 180
83 B.Sc. Statistics 190
84 B.Sc. Finance 190
85 B.Sc. Marketing 200
86 B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management 180
87 B.Sc. Public Administration 200
88 B.Sc. Accounting 240
89 B.Sc. Business Administration 220
90 B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies 180
91 B.Sc. Economics 220
92 B.Sc. Geography & Environmental Management 180
93 B.Sc. Political Science 210
94 B.Sc. Sociology 200
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
For further enquiries contact : firstname.lastname@example.org